Go to the top of the screen and click “Window”, then “Color” from the menu. A window should open; choose your desired color here.
How do you use the paint bucket in Firealpaca?
You may use “Bucket Tool” often to fill with a color. Once you select “Bucket Tool”, the upper part of screen will change to the tool option. There are three options; “Reference”, “AntiAliasing”, and “Expand”.
Is there a dark mode for fire alpaca?
There is no dark mode.
How do you change lineart color?
Example of Use
- Select the line art layer you want to change the color of. Note: Any areas other than the line art must be transparent.
- On the color palette, select the desired color for the line art.
- Select [Edit] menu > [Convert to drawing color].
- The line art color will change to the color selected.
How do you save a color palette in FireAlpaca?
Palettes by r3v-chris
- In FireAlpaca, Help menu, Open Config Folder.
- Leave the configuration folder open, but close FireAlpaca.
- Copy a replacement Palette. ini into the configuration folder. If there is an existing palette, this will overwrite it.
- Run FireAlpaca. You should now have the new palette.
How do I fix the bucket tool in FireAlpaca?
Anti-aliasing in most pen/brush tools creates a soft edge that Bucket tool is unable to fill correctly… in Firealpaca, you can fix this by selecting Expand>1px, up to 3px. I hope it helps!
How do I remove a background in FireAlpaca?
Once the background has been selected, all you have to do is press DELETE. The color should disappear leaving a white and grey checkered background. To deselect any selected areas, press CTRL and D at the same time. PRESTO!
Does FireAlpaca work on mobile?
FireAlpaca is not available for Android but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The best Android alternative is MediBang Paint, which is free.
What is the difference between MediBang and FireAlpaca?
MediBang is a unique free web based drawing and painting software that allows you to express your ideas on various media. … FireAlpaca is an open source paint program developed and offered by PGN, a Japanese software corporation. FireAlpaca allows you to paint with a conventional brush as well as an art tool.
How do you use curve snap in FireAlpaca?
To enable Snap tool, click the icon at the top of canvas to turn it ON. From left, “Snap Off”, “Parallel Snap”, “Crisscross Snap”, “Vanishing Point Snap”, “Radial Snap”, “Circle Snap”, “Curve Snap”, and “Snap Setting”.