How do I move multiple layers in Autodesk SketchBook on iPad?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you drag in Autodesk SketchBook?
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck.
- Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.
- Move your stylus to the outer ring and tap-drag to reposition your sketch on the canvas.
How do I resize in Autodesk SketchBook on IPAD?
Resizing an image in SketchBook Pro Mobile
Since there is not a specific image resizing tool, like in the desktop version, to resize an image use Transform and with two fingers, pinch or expand.
Can you group layers in SketchBook?
With SketchBook Pro, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.
How do you move objects in SketchBook on IPAD?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you clip layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor. Just click on it and “Fly Out should occur.
How many layers can you have in Autodesk SketchBook?
NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
Is Autodesk SketchBook on iPad?
Autodesk SketchBook Pro for iPad app is available for US$4.99 exclusively from the App Store on iPad or at www.itunes.com/appstore. Also available on the App Store is Autodesk SketchBook Mobile for iPhone and iPod touch. To learn more about the SketchBook products, visit the SketchBook Pro page.
Can you animate on Autodesk SketchBook on iPad?
Animation in SketchBook Motion
Available exclusively on 64-bit iPad Air gen 1+, iPad Pro gen 1+, and iPad mini gen 2+. App Store editors gave the following reason for why SketchBook Motion was selected as Best iPad App of the Year: Animation is anything but easy.
How do you move around in Autodesk SketchBook?
On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
Can you flip a layer in SketchBook?
Flipping a layer
Just duplicate the layer, then select a flip tool, then position the image. to flip the content on a layer either horizontally or vertically.
How do I rotate the screen in Autodesk SketchBook?
Transforming your canvas in SketchBook in Mobile
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.