Create simple rectangular and elliptical selections by dragging a shape into place. Tap the Selection button to bring up the Selection toolbar. Tap Rectangle or Ellipse. Now touch and drag your chosen shape across the content you want to select.
How do you add a shape in procreate?
Let’s get started.
- Choose a monoline brush from your Procreate brush library. …
- Draw a circle with your Apple Pencil (but don’t pick up your pencil at the end) …
- Lift up your Apple Pencil and click Edit Shape. …
- Click a shape option in Edit Shape. …
- Draw a square and see its unique Edit Shape options.
Can you make shapes in procreate?
Draw a line or shape, and keep your finger held on the canvas. After a moment, QuickShape will invoke automatically. Your stroke will ‘snap’ into a perfect line, arc, poly-line, ellipse, triangle, or quadrilateral shape.
How do you use symmetry in Procreate?
To use symmetry in Procreate, turn on the drawing guide and click the tab to edit it. Click on the symmetry option and choose whether you want vertical, horizontal, quadrant, or radial symmetry. Use the blue dot to move the symmetry line around your canvas, and the green dot to rotate it.
How do you get a monoline brush in Procreate?
How to Create a Monoline Brush in Procreate
- Start a new brush.
- The default shape and grain are perfect for a monoline brush.
- In the stroke settings, set spacing to 0 and streamline to max. This creates a smooth brush. …
- Skip down to the Apple pencil settings and change opacity to 0.
- Finally, name your brush.
What is Alpha lock in procreate?
Alpha Lock gives you the ability to draw within that layer’s shape. This command is ideal for drawing within the shape’s boundaries. While many rely on the Alpha Lock command to apply textures, shadows, and highlights, Alpha Lock is extremely useful to quickly change the layer’s fill colors.
Can you add borders in procreate?
Create a new layer, then select the brush called ‘Border 1’ from the Ornaments Pack. Stamp the border design on your canvas. … It should be a small enough to fit the space between your frame shape and the canvas edge.