How do I change the color of something in SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
Where is the color wheel in SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro handheld device users
The color wheel, HSL and RGB sliders, and color swatches appear in their own panel of the editor. Tap the icons at the bottom of the panel to access them. , then Copic tab along the top of the panel. To exit the editor, tap the x.
Where is the color puck in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If the puck is not visible, to access it, select Window > Color Puck. Drag within the puck to change luminance and saturation.
How do I add another color puck to my SketchBook?
Creating a custom color in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If the puck is not visible, to access it, select Window > Color Puck. Tap-drag right and left to quickly change the saturation. Tap-drag up and down to quickly change the luminance of the color.
How do you open color in SketchBook?
Tap the middle of the Color Puck to access the Color Wheel. to open the palette. To select a swatch color, tap a swatch.
How do you get the brush puck in SketchBook?
Using the Brush Puck in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- In Brush Properties, tap to switch to the Brush Puck. If Brush Properties isn’t open, you can either double-tap a brush to access it or select. (UI Toggle) > Brush Editor.
- In the puck, tap. to switch back to Brush Properties.
How do I turn grayscale on SketchBook?
Select the rectangle. In the Inspector pane under the Fills category, change the Fill color to white. Still in the Fills section under Blending, select the Color option. This will change all layers underneath to grayscale.