How do I switch layers in Autodesk?
Transforming content on one or more layers
In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). there is nothing selected, tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate the entire layer. . The Transform puck appears.
How do you open layers in SketchBook?
Accessing layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- From the menubar, select Window > Layer Editor.
- From the toolbar, tap .
Can you do layers in SketchBook?
Pencils, ink, and color layers, separated strategically from one another, as well as from the background plate. This makes it easy to change elements or add them later. … Consider grouping layers into folders. With Sketchbook, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels.
Can you flip a layer in SketchBook?
Flipping a layer
Just duplicate the layer, then select a flip tool, then position the image. to flip the content on a layer either horizontally or vertically.
Where is the layer editor in SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Mobile
If you are on a tablet, the Layer Editor is visible by default, along the right of your screen.
What are layers in SketchBook?
Layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Layers are organized under the Layer Editor toolbar and the Blend Modes. There are three types of layers: Regular layers contain functionality for showing/hiding the layer content, locking the layer, changing opacity, and accessing other layer tools through the marking menu.
How do you select layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you overlay in SketchBook?
Layer blending in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do I add a layer to a group in SketchBook?
Creating a layer group
- Click. Layer Menu and select New Group.
- Click .
- Shift-select the layers you want grouped and click. and select Group Layers. To ungroup layers, select the group folder, click. and select Ungroup.
How many layers does Autodesk SketchBook have?
NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
How do I add an image to a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Adding an image in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap. Import Image.
- Select an image from your your device and tap an image to import it.
- Use the Transform tools to stretch, move, scale, rotate, and/or flip the image. …
- When finished, tap Done.