Tweak your Procreate interface to look the way you like. Go to Actions > Prefs to change the appearance and behavior of the Procreate interface. Do this using a series of easy-to-use toggles and sliders.
How do I restore Procreate to default settings?
Simply reset your Procreate brushes and start with a clean slate.
- The only Procreate brushes that can be reset are Procreate’s default brushes. …
- Open your Procreate brush library.
- Find the Procreate brush you want to reset.
- Swipe left on the brush you want to reset.
- Click the Reset button, if it’s available.
How do you reset liquify in Procreate?
Adjust and Reset
Tap Adjust to reveal the Amount slider. Drag it to the left to reduce the strength of the effect you’ve applied. Tap Reset to undo your changes and remain in the Liquify interface.
What is Palm support level Procreate?
Palm Support lets you use gestures while resting your palm on the surface of the iPad screen, without the worry of drawing over your canvas. You can turn Palm Support on and off or adjust the level in the Procreate section of your iOS Settings app.
What does taper mean in Procreate?
The taper settings for Procreate brushes let you adjust the thickness and gradient of the beginning and end of your lines. They also let you control how much your brush taper is impacted by pressure and whether the taper is applied while you’re drawing, or after you lift your stylus.
How do I change my Apple pen settings?
Change Apple Pencil (2nd generation) settings
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Apple Pencil.
- Do any of the following: Turn off Double Tap Gesture. Change the duration of the double tap gesture to Slow or Slowest.
How do I adjust the sensitivity of my apple pencil?
To access this setting:
- Tap Pencil & Stroke in the Astropad Studio sidebar.
- Scroll down in the sidebar to the Pressure Smoothing settings. You’ll see three pressure smoothing options: Enabled, Disabled, and Custom.
- Select Custom.
- Slide the white dot along the line to increase or decrease pressure smoothing.