You can also rearrange your Procreate layers. To Move a Layer, Tap and Hold, and then Drag the Layer to the desired order.
How do you reverse the order of layers?
CTRL + Click to select individual layers. Click Layer > Arrange > Reverse to reverse the order of the selected layers. That’s all there is to it.
How do I reverse the order of layers in Gimp?
Activating the command. From the image Menu through: Layers → Stack → Reverse Layer Order.
How do I move multiple layers in Procreate?
Let’s get started.
- Tap on ‘Layers’ Icon on toolbar. …
- Select one layer. …
- Select Multiple Layers By Swiping Right. …
- Tap Group to group them or just drag them around as needed to reorder them. …
- Tap on any layer to deselect all. …
- VIDEO: HOW TO SELECT MULTIPLE LAYERS IN PROCREATE.
How do you undo something in Procreate?
Quickly undo one or more of your recent actions.
To Undo a series of actions, tap and hold two fingers on the canvas. After a moment, Procreate will rapidly step back through your most recent changes. To stop, lift your fingers off the canvas again. Procreate can Undo up to 250 actions.
How do you reverse layer order in after effects?
Hold shift. Select the top layer of any ‘track’ and cut. Select the layer you want them to be above and paste. Since you selected from the bottom up, After Effects respects the order you initially selected the layers.
How do I crop a layer in Gimp?
The Quick Guide To Crop A Layer In GIMP
- Step 1: Select the layer you want to crop from the Layers panel.
- Step 2: Switch to the Crop tool and check the box marked Current layer only in the Tool Options panel.
- Step 3: Select the area you want to keep and press Enter to finalize the crop.
How do you select multiple layers in Gimp?
Press and hold the “Shift” key while clicking on the layers in the canvas. Or click somewhere off the layers and drag a selection rectangle around them. Once you have selected these layers, you can choose an alignment method.