In the Layers panel, tap a Layer to bring up Layer Options, then tap Alpha Lock. As a shortcut, you can swipe a layer left-to-right with two fingers to activate Alpha Lock.
How do you make a layer transparent in procreate pocket?
To control the opacity in Procreate Pocket, click the “Modify” tab at the top of the screen and click the magic wand symbol. Click “Opacity” and use your finger to increase and decrease the opacity of your layer.
How do I lock in procreate?
How to Lock Layers in Procreate to Protect Your Art
- To lock layers in Procreate, open your Layers panel and swipe left on the layer you want to lock. …
- Open the Layers panel.
- Swipe left on the layer you want to lock.
- Click the lock button.
- You’ll now see a lock symbol on your layer to indicate that it’s locked.
Can you do layers on procreate pocket?
Procreate Pocket enables you to select entire layers (detailed above), or select all the pixels on a layer via the Layer Options Menu. You can also select smaller parts of the contents of a layer using Selection Tools. Explore these different approaches in greater detail in Selections.
What does clipping mask do procreate?
When you activate a Clipping Mask, it clips your active layer to the layer underneath it. The visibility of the clipped layer controls the contents and transparency of the parent layer below. If the selected layer is the bottom layer in your Layers panel, the Clipping Mask option is not available.
How do you use clipping mask?
Hide parts of objects with a clipping mask
- Create the object you want to use as the mask. This object is called the clipping path. …
- Move the clipping path above the objects you want to mask in the stacking order.
- Select the clipping path and the objects you want to mask.
- Choose Object > Clipping Mask > Make. Note:
How do I remove a background in Procreate?
To remove the background of an image or piece of art in Procreate, you can either use the selection tool or the eraser. The selection tool lets you isolate the main subject of your image or piece of art and let you copy and paste it to a new layer. The eraser allows for a more hands-on approach.
What is Alpha Lock?
Alpha lock is a function that lets you partially change the color of the line drawing in the layer that has been opacity locked with a brush. … The color sticks out of the drawing with the alpha lock off… But if you turn it on, the color stays within the drawing.