How do you open the Brush Palette in SketchBook?
If you are on a tablet, the Brush Palette will be on the left side of the canvas. The version of SketchBook Pro you are running will determine where you can find brushes and how many you have. or tap the brush in the Double Puck to access the Brush Editor for brushes.
How do you open the brush puck?
To access the puck if not visible, select Window > Brush Puck. Hold down the B key or tap while in the puck and drag to the right to increase a brush’s size or left to decrease it.
How do I open settings in SketchBook?
Preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
How do you edit brushes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Customizing brushes in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- Along the top of the Brush Palette, tap. to access the Brush Library.
- Tap a brush set.
- Tap-hold and flick. to select it. …
- Double-tap the Do-It-Yourself brush to open Brush Properties.
- Tap the different tabs to access a variety of properties. Make the changes you need.
How do you use Autodesk SketchBook brushes?
Importing brushes in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- To import a brush, in the Brush Palette, tap. to open the Brush Library.
- Tap within a brush set to access .
- Tap and select. to create a brush.
- In Create Do-It-Yourself Brush, tap Import.
- Select a brush and tap Open. The brush will be loaded into the Brush Library.
How do you use SketchBook brushes?
Using the Brush Library in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Library – tap to switch to the Brush Library.
- Settings – tap to switch to Brush Properties.
- Brush Name.
- Brush Stroke.
- Brush Set Name – tap a brush in the set to access the Pin option for loading the brush set into the Brush Palette.
- Exit – tap to return to the canvas.
Where is eraser in SketchBook?
soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers. For tablet users, if the erasers aren’t visible in the palette, tap-drag up or down within the palette to expose them.
To bring the tool bar back in Sketchbook, use the following methods: The shortcut CTRL+ALT+J toggles the visibility of the toolbar.
What is the difference between SketchBook and SketchBook Pro?
The subscription version of SketchBook Pro requires an Autodesk account and has licensing features. … As of the latest updates to SketchBook Pro for Mac and Windows, there are no feature differences between the two versions.
How do you remove pixels from Autodesk SketchBook?
Removing sections from a selection in SketchBook Pro Desktop
, then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for the Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: If Magic Wand was selected, decrease the Tolerance to remove pixels to your selection, then tap the canvas again to see the change.
How do you open the Brush properties?
Brush Properties for tablets
- In the Brush Palette, tap. to open the Brush Library.
- In the Brush Library, select the brush you want to customize.
- Tap Settings to access Brush Properties and edit the brush. To return to your brushes, tap Library.
How do you save brushes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Exporting brush sets with SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Brush Library, tap the brush set you want to backup or share.
- Tap-hold and select. Export Brush Set.
- Navigate to where you want the set saved and tap Save.