Procreate autosaves your work as you go. Everytime you lift your stylus or finger, the Procreate app registers the change and saves it. If you click back to your gallery and back to your design, you’ll see that your work is current and up to date.
Does Procreate backup?
Procreate does not have an automatic cloud backup system. … Yes, in Settings for Procreate you can choose document and storage, but it will not sync automatically. At least not at the time of filming this video. It just gives you an option to upload here when sharing.
Does Procreate save iCloud?
To export individual files and save to iCloud or Dropbox, open Procreate and you will see the Gallery Screen. Swipe the artwork thumbnail to the left and choose ‘Share’. … Select ‘pro’ and then choose whichever cloud storage you prefer (iCloud or Dropbox). Repeat this and export all of your gallery artwork files.
How do I save my artwork on Procreate?
JPEG. Export your artwork as a versatile, web-ready JPEG file. Tap Actions > Share > JPEG, then select a destination for your file.
How do I go back in Procreate pocket?
Two-finger Tap to Undo
To Undo a series of actions, tap and hold two fingers on the canvas. After a moment, Procreate Pocket will rapidly step back through your most recent changes.
Does Procreate transfer?
Once in iTunes select file sharing on the left sidebar. In there scroll down to Procreate. You should see all of your documents. Transfer them all to the computer.
How do I restore my iPad?
Step 4: Restore your iPad
- Locate your iPad in the Finder or in iTunes on the computer that it’s connected to. (Learn how to find your connected iPad.)
- Choose Restore when you see the option to Restore or Update. …
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Disconnect your iPad from the computer, then set up and use your iPad.
How do I back up my iPad?
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process ends. Under Back Up Now, you’ll see the date and time of your last backup.
How do you save in high resolution Procreate?
To export high resolution images from Procreate, make sure your canvas size is large and set to 300 DPI. Once you’re finished with your art, export it as a PNG file for the highest resolution image. If printing your work, make sure not to stray too far from your Procreate canvas size.
Where do deleted procreate files go?
How to Restore Deleted Procreate Files
- The best way to restore deleted Procreate files is to use an iCloud backup that includes your Procreate files. …
- If you have automatic backups enabled on your iPad, check your most recent backup to see if Procreate was included in this backup.
Is procreate owned by Apple?
Procreate is a raster graphics editor app for digital painting developed and published by Savage Interactive for iOS and iPadOS.