By default, the toolbar is at the top of the canvas. It can be hidden and moved (though not in all versions) to give you a larger work space. It contains most of the tools in SketchBook Pro. When you select a tool, another toolbar may appear below it, containing additional options.
How do you use tools in Autodesk SketchBook?
Tools in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the marking menus – right-click and flick toward an icon to select it.
- Touch the stylus to an icon and hold, then flick through a tool.
- Tap a tool the toolbar to select it.
- Some tools have a contextual toolbar containing additional editing and transform tools.
Where is settings in Autodesk SketchBook?
Preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop. You will find your SketchBook Pro preferences one of two places, depending on your OS: For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences. For Window users, in the toolbar, select Edit > Preferences.
How do I change the layout in Autodesk SketchBook?
In the menu bar, select Window > Default Layout. This will centralize things. Next, either open the editors you need through the toolbar or by selecting them from the Window menu.
Accessing layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- From the menubar, select Window > Layer Editor.
- From the toolbar, tap .
Does Autodesk SketchBook have a ruler?
SketchBook has two rulers, a straight and curved. No matter which you use, they both can be moved, scaled, and rotated.
How do I turn on pen mode in SketchBook?
Exclusive to Samsung S Pen devices.
- Tap. Preference and pair your stylus with SketchBook.
- Return to. and select Pen Mode.
- Tap ON to activate Pen Mode for palm rejection.
- Check Enable Multi-touch Gestures if you want to manipulate the canvas, hide the UI, etc. with multi-touch gestures.
How do you remove pixels from Autodesk SketchBook?
Removing sections from a selection in SketchBook Pro Desktop
, then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for the Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: If Magic Wand was selected, decrease the Tolerance to remove pixels to your selection, then tap the canvas again to see the change.
How do I rotate the screen in SketchBook?
Transforming your canvas in SketchBook in Mobile
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
How do I change pixels in SketchBook?
Resizing an image in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
Can you zoom in on SketchBook?
Position your cursor over the area you want to zoom in or out of. Move your finger along the touch strip in an upward motion to zoom in or a downward motion to zoom out.
How do you move pictures in SketchBook?
Importing on Android for tablet users
- Tap-drag the canvas to freely move in any direction.
- Tap to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.
- Tap to flip the image vertically.
- Tap to flip the image horizontally.
How do I add an image to a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Adding an image in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap. Import Image.
- Select an image from your your device and tap an image to import it.
- Use the Transform tools to stretch, move, scale, rotate, and/or flip the image. …
- When finished, tap Done.