In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
How do you make an alpha channel in SketchBook?
Creating an alpha channel in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, in the Background layer, tap. to turn off the background layer and create an alpha channel.
- Select File > Save. When saving an image with an alpha channel, select TIFF, png, or PSD.
How do you make a lock on SketchBook?
Locking layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
For tablet and handheld device users, to lock a layer, tap a selected layer or double-tap an unselected layer to open the Layer Menu. Tap Lock Layer. Do the same to unlock it.
How do I make a picture transparent in SketchBook?
Locking transparency in Sketchbook for mobile devices
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Tap the layer you want to change.
- Tap. to lock transparency. The icon appears on the layer you have locked.
Does SketchBook have transparent background?
Using the Background layer in Sketchbook Pro for desktop
You can do one of two things, change the color of the background (canvas) or create a transparent background or alpha channel. For setting a background (canvas) color, see Setting the background color in Sketchbook Pro.
What is Alpha Lock?
Alpha lock is a function that lets you partially change the color of the line drawing in the layer that has been opacity locked with a brush. Although the same expression can be done using the clipping function, no additional layer is necessary with alpha lock.
How do you color in SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do I change the opacity of a layer in SketchBook?
Changing layer opacity in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer you want to affect.
- Tap the layer again to access the layer tools.
- Drag the Opacity slider: left to increase transparency. right to decrease transparency.
How do I make an image transparent?
Make part of a picture transparent
Click the picture that you want to create transparent areas in. Under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group, click Recolor. Click Set Transparent Color, and then click the color in the picture or image that you want to make transparent.
How do I add a background image in Autodesk SketchBook?
Use Import to Gallery to do it.
- Open Photos.
- Select the image you want to bring into SketchBook.
- Tap. Export.
- In the top row, scroll to find SketchBook.
- Tap the SketchBook icon, then Import to Gallery. The image or images are imported to your SketchBook Gallery.