The easiest way to do this in Procreate is to use Automatic Selection to select the white part of the image, then use the three-finger Clear gesture (or select Clear from the Layer Options menu) to remove the selected area.
How do I remove the white from a PNG?
How to Remove the White Background from an Image with the Magic Eraser Tool
- Step 1: Open your image. Select the image from your folders an open it with Photoshop. …
- Step 2: Unlock the layer. …
- Step 3: Select the Magic Eraser tool. …
- Step 4: Erase the background. …
- Step 5: Trim and save as PNG.
How do I lower the opacity of a layer in Procreate?
Change layer opacity – in the Layers menu, tap with two fingers on the layer you want to change opacity. The Layers menu should close and you can slide your finger or pen anywhere on the screen left to right to adjust the opacity.
How do I delete part of an image in Procreate?
To remove the background of an image or piece of art in Procreate, you can either use the selection tool or the eraser. The selection tool lets you isolate the main subject of your image or piece of art and let you copy and paste it to a new layer. The eraser allows for a more hands-on approach.
How do I change the transparency of an image in Procreate?
To change the layer opacity in Procreate, open the Layers panel and expand the settings of the layer you want to adjust to access the opacity slider. As a shortcut to change the opacity in Procreate, tap on the layer with two fingers and a slider will appear on your screen.
How do I make background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures. Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in. Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color. In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent.
How do I get rid of white background in JPEG?
1 Correct answer
- Open the file.
- Double click the background layer to convert it to a regular layer.
- Set up the Magic wand tool with tolerance=32 on the tool’s option bar, and untick “Contiguous”
- Left click on a white area, then hit delete on the keyboard.
How do I get rid of GREY and white squares on a picture?
To delete a selected area, press Edit – Clear in the top menu, or Delete on your keyboard. The white and grey squares mean, that the area is empty. Now, save the image as PNG (File – Export As – PNG, hit “Save”). PNG is necessary, because JPG does not support transparent pixels.
How can I remove color from an image?
select the color you want to remove from the image select that color with the help of magic wind tool or by some other selection tool then after selecting that area press Ctrl+X your color will b removed from the selection.
How do I make white transparent in Photoshop?
Make a Subject/Object Background Transparent
- Step 1 – Open A White Background Image. Open up the photo in Photoshop. …
- Step 2 – Duplicate The Image. …
- Step 3 – Make Selection Using The Quick Selection Tool (W) …
- Step 4 – Delete & Make the Background Transparent. …
- Step 5 – Save the Image in the Transparent PNG Format.
How do I remove white background from white image in Photoshop?
To quickly remove a white background in Photoshop, select your image layer, then open the Properties Panel by going to Window > Properties. Scroll to the bottom of the properties to locate the “Remove Background” button. Now click on this button to remove the white background from your image.