For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences, then tap the General tab. For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
How do I reset my SketchBook settings?
Resetting preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences > the Lagoon tab, tap Reset.
Where is Brush properties in Autodesk SketchBook?
Brush Properties in SketchBook Pro Desktop
at the top of the Brush Palette. Depending on the brush selected, there may be two tabs of properties – Basic and Advanced – and an option for changing the brush type.
Where is the color puck in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If the puck is not visible, to access it, select Window > Color Puck. Drag within the puck to change luminance and saturation.
How do I get to preferences in SketchBook?
Preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
What is pen mode in Autodesk SketchBook?
The way to avoid this is by changing to Pen Mode. This makes the app listen only to the stylus. While you’re drawing, turn on Pen Mode to make SketchBook ignore your palm or finger touching the canvas.
How do you reset all brushes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Resetting brush properties in SketchBook Pro Mobile
Menu > Preferences, then flick up to access the Factory Defaults options. If you only want to reset the Favorites set of brushes, tap Reset Favorite Brushes. If you want to reset all your brushes to their default settings, tap Reset Brush Settings.
How do you change the brush in SketchBook?
Hold down the B key or tap while in the puck and drag to the right to increase a brush’s size or left to decrease it. To change brush size and opacity with the puck, in Edit > Preferences > Brush, select Change both brush size and opacity and tap OK.
How do you change opacity in SketchBook?
Changing layer opacity in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer you want to affect.
- Tap the layer again to access the layer tools.
- Drag the Opacity slider: left to increase transparency. right to decrease transparency.
How do you use brushes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using the Brush Library in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Library – tap to switch to the Brush Library.
- Settings – tap to switch to Brush Properties.
- Brush Name.
- Brush Stroke.
- Brush Set Name – tap a brush in the set to access the Pin option for loading the brush set into the Brush Palette.
- Exit – tap to return to the canvas.
How do you increase quality in Autodesk SketchBook?
Setting things up to work high-res
You will need to go between the desktop version of SketchBook Pro and Windows 10. In the preferences for the desktop version, in the Canvas tab, change the resolution to 300 and set your default canvas size to whatever you need.