How do you duplicate in Autodesk SketchBook?
Duplicating a layer in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- select the layer and tap-hold and flick .
- for Pro subscribers, besides using the layer marking menu, you can also tap. and select Duplicate.
How do you cut and paste in SketchBook?
Cutting and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
Can you copy and paste on Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following: Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you select and move in Autodesk SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
Is Autodesk SketchBook discontinued?
Sketchbook is no longer available. As of June 30, 2021, Autodesk is discontinuing SketchBook. We will no longer offer downloads for SketchBook or deliver new versions or updates.
How do you fill color in Autodesk SketchBook Mobile?
For Android tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do I copy and paste in Autodesk?
Make a selection. Tap the layer from the layer’s list. Choose Copy from the list. The same way you paste.
How do you crop in SketchBook Mobile?
Cropping the canvas
- In the menu bar, select Image > Canvas Size. In the Canvas Size window, set size of the canvas, using inches, cm, or mm.
- Tap the Anchor interface to specify how to crop the canvas.
- When finished, tap OK.
How do you select in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do I use the Autodesk SketchBook Magic Wand tool?
The version of SketchBook you are using will determine the UI you will see.
For handheld device users
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
How do you cut in SketchBook on IPAD?
Tap the Selection tool on the toolbar, and then drag your finger to select the part of the image you want to keep. Tap the Layers icon to open the Layers panel. Press and hold the current layer in the panel until the context menu appears, and then select “Cut” or “Copy” from the options.
How do you use layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Adding a layer in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- From the toolbar, tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then select the layer, tap-hold and flick .
- Besides using the layer marking menu, from the toolbar, you can also tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then tap or tap. and select New Layer.