The taper settings for Procreate brushes let you adjust the thickness and gradient of the beginning and end of your lines. They also let you control how much your brush taper is impacted by pressure and whether the taper is applied while you’re drawing, or after you lift your stylus.
How do I reset my procreate brush library?
How to Reset Procreate’s Default Brushes
- Open your Procreate brush library. Take Procreate classes for free! …
- Find the Procreate brush you want to reset. Navigate through your brush folders and find the brush you want to reset. …
- Swipe left on the brush you want to reset. …
- Click the Reset button, if it’s available.
Why is Procreate drawing blurry?
Like Photoshop, Procreate is a pixel, or raster-based software. Blurry edges occur when an element is created in a pixel-based program at a smaller size than it is used at. When it’s scaled up, the pixels are stretched, resulting in blurry edges.
How do I stop Procreate from losing quality?
When resizing objects in Procreate, avoid quality loss by making sure the Interpolation setting is set to Bilinear or Bicubic. When resizing a canvas in Procreate, avoid quality loss by working with larger canvases than you think you need, and making sure your canvas is at least 300 DPI.
Why is Procreate pixelated?
Pixelation problems with Procreate are usually due to the canvas size being too small. For the least amount of pixelation, make your canvas as large you’ll need for your final product. Procreate is a raster-based program, so if you zoom in too much, or your canvas is too small, you will always see some pixelation.
Why are my lines shaky on procreate?
Click the Monoline brush name, and you will see the streamline option. If you draw a squiggly line without the streamline on, the line will appear shaky and uneven. If you turn on the streamline option, as you’re drawing the squiggly line, the line will appear to be dragging behind the Apple pencil and come out smooth.
How do you draw smooth lines?
Quick Tips: How to draw smoother lines
- For smoother lines, try not to draw from your fingers and try to draw from your elbow or shoulder. …
- This is a great comparison of hand positions for drawing.
- Try ghosting the stroke in the air before you commit.
- When practicing ovals, circles, and lines, go _fast.