Select Edit > Preferences > the Factory Defaults tab, for Reset Brush Palette and Library, tap Reset.
How do I get my tools back in SketchBook?
To bring the tool bar back in Sketchbook, use the following methods:
- The shortcut CTRL+ALT+J toggles the visibility of the toolbar.
- In the lagoon menu on the lower left bottom of the screen, drag with the mouse on the top to bring back “full UI”:
How do you get the brush puck back in SketchBook?
Using the Brush Puck in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
If the Brush Puck isn’t visible, you will need to open it. (UI Toggle) > Brush Editor. to switch back to Brush Properties.
Where is the Brush Library in Autodesk SketchBook?
to open the Brush Library. Tap the upper right corner of a brush set to access its marking menu. Import Brush Set. Locate the downloaded brushes (usually in your Downloads folder).
How do you open the brush properties in SketchBook?
Brush Properties in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Brush Palette, tap. to open the Brush Library.
- In the Brush Library, select the brush you want to customize.
- Tap Settings to access Brush Properties and edit the brush. To return to your brushes, tap Library.
How do I reset my SketchBook?
For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences > the Factory Defaults tab, for Reset Preference Settings, tap Reset. For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences > the Factory Defaults tab, for Reset Preference Settings, tap Reset.
How do I download brushes for SketchBook?
Manually installing a brush set
- In either the Desktop, Enterprise, or Windows 10 version of SketchBook, tap. to open the Brush Library.
- Tap the upper right corner of a brush set to access its marking menu.
- Select. Import Brush Set.
- Locate the downloaded brushes (usually in your Downloads folder). …
- Tap Open.
How do you change the brush in SketchBook?
Hold down the B key or tap while in the puck and drag to the right to increase a brush’s size or left to decrease it. To change brush size and opacity with the puck, in Edit > Preferences > Brush, select Change both brush size and opacity and tap OK.
How do you change the brush color on Autodesk SketchBook?
Selecting a color for your brush
In the bottom toolbar, with a brush already selected, tap either a preset color or the color swatches icon to access more colors, then select a color.
How do you get the color wheel in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Desktop
To change the hue, tap the center of the puck. This opens the Color Wheel and Color Picker.
How do you delete a brush set in SketchBook?
Deleting a brush set in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Brush Library, tap the brush set you want to delete.
- Tap-hold and select. Delete Brush Set. The set is removed from the library. The only way to retrieve the brush set is to have it saved somewhere else (see Exporting a brush set).
How do you use Autodesk SketchBook brushes?
Importing brushes in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- To import a brush, in the Brush Palette, tap. to open the Brush Library.
- Tap within a brush set to access .
- Tap and select. to create a brush.
- In Create Do-It-Yourself Brush, tap Import.
- Select a brush and tap Open. The brush will be loaded into the Brush Library.
How do you use the brush in SketchBook?
Using the Brush Library in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Library – tap to switch to the Brush Library.
- Settings – tap to switch to Brush Properties.
- Brush Name.
- Brush Stroke.
- Brush Set Name – tap a brush in the set to access the Pin option for loading the brush set into the Brush Palette.
- Exit – tap to return to the canvas.
How do you change brush size in SketchBook Pro?
Resizing brushes in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Brush Palette, tap any brush to select it. Sliders appear beside the palette for changing size or hardness/size and opacity or opacity/flow.
- Tap-drag them up or down. An on-screen display appears, indicating the new numeric values for the changed brush property.
How do you make brushes for Autodesk SketchBook?
Create more brushes by copying a brush and changing its setting or creating a Do-It-Yourself brush.
- Tap. to access the Brush Library.
- Tap a brush set.
- Tap-hold and flick. to select it.
- Select a brush type to base your new brush on. By default, Current Brush is selected. Try starting with Standard.
- Tap Create. A.
How do you change the transparency in SketchBook?
Changing layer opacity in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer you want to affect.
- Tap the layer again to access the layer tools.
- Drag the Opacity slider: left to increase transparency. right to decrease transparency.