To delete a mesh point, Alt‑click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the mesh point with the Mesh tool. To move a mesh point, drag it with the Mesh tool or Direct Selection tool. Shift-drag a mesh point with the Mesh tool to keep the mesh point on a mesh line.
How do I close a mesh tool?
When you have your mesh tool selected, holding down the Alt Key will give you a small – sign next to your arrow or cross hairs. You can then click on each intersecting point to delete these.
Where is mesh tool in AI?
If you look at the Navigator palette you can see how your mesh shape is starting to look. We’re going to click Eyedropper Tool > Command/Control > Click > Release > Click a couple more times until all the mesh points in this grape are filled with a color swatch.
How do you remove the gradient effect in Illustrator?
It’s easy to delete a gradient stop from the slider. Simply select the gradient stop you want removed, then click the trash can icon to delete the stop. Hold down the Option key and drag across to duplicate the gradient stop.
How do I simplify mesh in Illustrator?
How to Unmesh in Illustrator
- Select the object that is gradient meshed by clicking on it with your mouse.
- Select “Object” followed by “Path” and “Offset Path.”
- Enter “0” in the “Offset” box, and then select “OK.” Your meshed object will revert back to a path object.
How do you change the gradient mesh in Illustrator?
Editing the Colors of a Gradient Mesh
- Click the Mesh tool in the Tools panel.
- Position the pointer over the mesh object. …
- Make sure that the Fill box is chosen in the Tools panel. …
- With the Mesh tool, click one of the edge points and apply a color in the same way (see Figure 3).