Working with 3D in photoshop needs to use the 3D panel & Properties Panel. You can select the item from the 3D panel and get its options in the Propertied panel. You can select the Material of your object then change the material colors from the properties panel.
How do you make a 3D shadow in Photoshop?
Steps to Make Realistic Shadows in Photoshop:
- Duplicate The Main Subject of Your Composite.
- Convert the Duplicate Layer into a 3D Extrusion.
- Match the 3D Scenes Perspective To The Background’s Perspective.
- Adjust The Extrusion Depth.
- Match The 3D Model to The Pixel Layer.
- Adjust the Infinite Light.
How do you change the 3D color picker in Photoshop?
Change the Color Picker
Choose Edit > Preferences > General (Windows) or Photoshop > Preferences > General (Mac OS). Choose a Color Picker from the Color Picker menu, and click OK.
How do I change the 3D light in Photoshop?
Lighting a 3D Scene
- In Photoshop open a new blank document (File > New). …
- Add a new layer to the Layers panel by clicking the Create a New Layer icon.
- Choose 3D > New Mesh from Layer > Mesh Preset > Sphere. …
- In the 3D panel, click Infinite light to select the light.
How do I fix color picker in Photoshop?
There is an easy fix. Inside the color picker, try clicking on the radio buttons H, S, B, R, G, B and you’ll see how the colour picker changes. To get back to the default Photoshop color picker, simply click on H (which stands for Hue) you’ll find yourself with the old familiar picker.