How do I make an even color in Photoshop?
In the Adjustments panel, click the tool icon for the adjustment you want to make:
- For tonality and color, click Levels or Curves.
- For adjusting color, click Color Balance or Hue/Saturation.
- For converting a color image to black and white, click Black & White.
How do I smooth a color in Photoshop?
Work with the Smudge tool
- Select the Smudge tool (R) from the toolbar. …
- Choose a brush tip and and blend mode options in the options bar.
- Select Sample All Layers in the options bar to smudge using color data from all visible layers.
How do you smooth out a color?
Get smooth color by careful layering.
Draw each layer so carefully that the color needs little or no blending. For the smoothest color, use light pressure through several layers. Each layer you add fills in the tooth of the paper more, creating steadily smoother color. You can use heavy pressure to get smooth color.
What does the smudge tool do in Photoshop?
The Smudge tool simulates the effect you see when you drag a finger through wet paint. The tool picks up color where the stroke begins and pushes it in the direction you drag.
How do I fix patchy skin in Photoshop?
The Original Photo
- Step 1: Add a Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer & Open Red Color. …
- Step 2: Use the Eye Dropper on Reddish Skin. …
- Step 3: Slide Hue All the Way to the Left. …
- Step 4: Adjust the Color Range Selection Until it Only Affects Red Blotchy Skin. …
- Step 5: Color-Correct the Red Blotchy Skin.
How do I correct skin tone in Photoshop?
Photoshop tutorial: How to adjust skin tone in Photoshop
- Open the image of the object you want to fix in Photoshop. …
- In the Color Range dialog, click on the drop-down menu next to the word ‘Select’ and choose Skin tones’ from the list. …
- Once you’re happy with our selection in the preview screen, press OK.
How do I match a color in a picture in Photoshop?
Make the image that you want to change active, and then choose Image > Adjustments > Match Color. If you’re applying the Match Color command to a specific layer in the target image, make sure that layer is active when you choose the Match Color command.
How do you match colors?
Pick a favorite color and match it with a color to the immediate right or left. Red goes with pink, yellow with orange, and so on. Any gradations in the same family will match as long as they are the same hue, brightness, and so forth.