How do you make a cover on Photoshop?
How to create your cover design in Adobe Photoshop (Version CS and up)
- In Photoshop, choose “File>Open” – then navigate to the PDF you downloaded.
- Make sure that when this window pops up, you have the following options selected properly-
- CROP TO- Select “Media Box”
- RESOLUTION- 300 Pixels/Inch.
- MODE: CMYK Color.
- Press OK.
How do you customize a CD cover?
How to design CD covers in 4 simple steps
- Select your CD cover template from over 17.000 ready-made templates.
- Select one of more than 1.200. 000 images or upload your own image.
- Change the color and text of your own personal message using over 100 fresh fonts.
- Share or download your own brand new CD cover.
What are the dimensions of CD cover art?
The standard CD cover size is 4.75 by 4.75 inches, or 12 cm by 12 cm. This dimension is for the front or back cover of a standard jewel CD case.
How do I put pictures on a CD?
Once you have your discs, you’re ready to start.
- Open your Pictures library from the Start menu and select your desired photos. …
- Click the Burn button. …
- Insert a blank CD or DVD into your writable disc drive.
- Decide how you want to use the disc. …
- Type a name for your disc and click Next.
How do you put an album cover on a CD?
Log into your CD Baby Artist account. Click on VIEW/EDIT next to your album/single. Click on “Add Album/Single Artwork” from the Title Overview page (this is below the icon of a camera) On the next page click on Browse Your Files.
How do you make a photo look like an album cover?
Go to “Music,” and find the song you want to use. Tap the song on your screen so it shows the album cover as opposed to the lyrics. Go into the edit settings, and upload the original photo to your Story again. Tap on the photo until it turns into a square, and put it over the album’s photo.
What is the size of a CD cover in Photoshop?
Our first step is to create a new document in Photoshop. CD booklets and covers tend to be around 4.75 inches by 4.75 inches. As such, you will want to create a new document in Photoshop with those dimensions.
What is the size of a CD jewel case?
It is a three-piece plastic case, measuring 142 by 125 by 10 millimetres (5.59 in × 4.92 in × 0.39 in), a volume of 177.5 cubic centimetres (10.83 cu in), which usually contains a compact disc along with the liner notes and a back card.