How do I use the line tool in Photoshop?
Follow these quick steps to draw a line:
- Select the Line tool. From the toolbar, click and hold the Shape tool ( ) group icon to bring up the various shape tool choices. Select the Line tool.
- Set the width of your line. Shape Mode: …
- Click and drag. Click on the canvas, drag, and release to create a line.
How do I enable line tool in Photoshop?
To find the Line tool, click and hold your mouse over the Rectangle tool in the main toolbar. This will bring up a submenu with more shape tools. If you have any of the shape tools enabled, you can also select the Line tool from the top options menu.
How do I use the line tool in Photoshop 2021?
To get to the line tool, click and hold the rectangle tool; once the menu pops up, select the line tool. Alternatively, you can use the shortcut Shift + U multiple times until you find the line tool.
How do I fix the line tool in Photoshop?
1 Correct answer. Select the Line tool. Right click on the line tool icon on the left of the Options bar and choose Reset Tool.
How do I show grids in Photoshop?
Do one of the following:
- Choose View > Show > Grid.
- Choose View > Show > Guides.
- Choose View > Show > Smart Guides.
- Choose View > Extras. This command also shows or hides layer edges, selection edges, target paths, and slices.
How do I move a line in Photoshop?
Using the Marquee tool select an area of your image that you want to move. Then click, hold and drag your mouse. Select the Move tool , or hold down Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac OS) to activate the Move tool. Hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS), and drag the selection you want to copy and move.
When I draw a line in Photoshop it disappears?
Pixels was disabled for the line tool in the newest version of Photoshop. Check your alignment in “Stroke Options.” If it is set to inside (the top setting) your stroke will not show.