Choose Filter > Sharpen > Smart Sharpen.
How can I make a scanned picture sharper?
Click on the “Sharpen Picture” icon on the Image Editing toolbar or click on “Page” and then “Sharpen Picture”. When the Sharpen Picture dialog box appears, drag the slider to the right to sharpen the picture. Click the “OK” button to save the changes.
How do I clear a blurry scan?
Six Ways to Improve Your Scanning Results
- Check your results. It may seem too obvious to mention, but checking your scanned documents is a must. …
- Increase your default resolution. …
- Enable blank page detection. …
- Enable color scanning. …
- Enable two-sided scanning. …
- Index as you scan.
How do I fix bad quality scanned images?
Cause and Solution
- Check 1: Increase the scanning resolution.
- What is Resolution?
- Check 2: Set the scale to 100%
- Check 3: Update the calibration data.
- Check 4: If moire (stripe pattern) appears, take the following measures and scan again.
- Check 5: Check the monitor’s color depth.
- Check 6: Clean the Platen and Document Cover.
How do you enhance a blurry picture in Photoshop?
Open the image. Select Filter > Sharpen > Shake Reduction. Photoshop automatically analyzes the region of the image best suited for shake reduction, determines the nature of the blur, and extrapolates the appropriate corrections to the entire image.
How do I clean up a scanned image?
Clean up unwanted elements from your scanned image
To further clean up your scanned image, use the ScanWritr’s eraser tool. Eraser tool allows you to remove unwanted text, shadows or background. Zoom in or zoom out the image and select thickness of the eraser to make deletion as accurate as possible.
How do I make a PDF picture sharper?
Precisely sharpen an image
- Choose Enhance > Adjust Sharpness.
- Select Preview check box.
- Set any of the following options to sharpen your image, and then click OK. Amount. Sets the amount of sharpening.
How do you sharpen a JPEG image?
Click the “Edit” menu at the top of the program window and select “Sharpen / Blur.” Drag the “Sharpness” slider to the right. The preview image will reflect the level of the sharpening effect. Click the “OK” button to apply the changes.
How do you sharpen an image?
Apply the Unsharp Mask filter
- Drag the Amount slider to set the strength of the sharpening effect.
- Drag the Radius slider to set the width of the sharpening effect at image edges.
- Drag the Threshold slider to the right to minimize sharpening of image elements you don’t want to emphasize, like grain in the sky.
How do I clean up an image in Photoshop?
Position your cursor just outside of a corner or side of the image until you see your cursor change to a curved arrow. Click and drag to rotate the photo. Press Enter on your keyboard when you’re done. Use the Spot Healing Brush Tool to clean up distracting areas or spots in your photo.