In order to export Illustrator settings, you can choose Edit > My Settings > Export Settings. Once you select a location where you would like the settings package to be saved (see Figure 17), the settings package file can be brought to another machine (copy, email, FTP, etc.) and imported.
How do I change my default settings in Illustrator?
Try holding Cmd-Opt-Ctrl-Shift when restarting AI on a Mac or Alt-Crtl-Shift on a PC to reset the preferences to the factory defaults.
How do I change the project settings in Illustrator?
This method allows you to change multiple settings of the artboard.
- Step 1: Select the artboard you want to resize on the Artboard panel.
- Step 2: Click on the artboard tool icon. …
- Step 3: A window will pop up, that’s the Artboard Options window. …
- Step 2: Select the artboard you want to resize.
Where are Illustrator workspaces saved?
The location for Illustrator CC workspaces is located in applications/Adobe Illustrator CC 2018/Presets/en_GB/Workspaces, but where do the new workspaces go? When you save new workspace it doesn’t work and is not located in this folder.
How do you change measurements in Illustrator?
This is how to do it:
- In the top menu, go to Edit > Preferences > Units.
- As you can see there are options to set the General, Stroke and Type Units of measurements. Select the option you wish from the drop down menu and click OK.
How do I change project settings in Photoshop?
Choose File > New > Project. In the New Project dialog box, click Change Settings. Select the preset that matches the format and standard of the footage you want to edit. Click OK.
How do I change resolution in Illustrator?
- Open Raster Effects Settings. From the top menu Click: Effect > Document Raster Effect Settings.
- Change Resolution. Change the resolution to High (300 ppi). …
- Open Document Info. In the top menu Click: Window > Document Info. …
- Select Linked or Embedded File. …
- Check Resolution.
How do you export settings in InDesign?
Choose File > Export. Specify a name and location for the file. Select Use InDesign Document Name As The Output Filename, if you want the exported PDF to have the same name as the name of the document from the next export. For Save As Type (Windows) or Format (Mac OS), choose Adobe PDF (Print), and then click Save.
How do I export my workspace in Photoshop CC?
Adobe Photoshop gives you a way out. Having arranged the toolbar, windows, etc the way you like, you can save the settings. Go to Window => Workspace and select the menu item Save Workspace.
To hide or show all panels, including the toolbar and Control panel, press Tab. To hide or show all panels except the toolbar and Control panel, press Shift+Tab. Tip: You can temporarily display hidden panels if Auto-Show Hidden Panels is selected in Interface preferences. It’s always on in Illustrator.
Why did my toolbar disappear in Illustrator?
If all of your Illustrator Toolbars are missing, most likely you bumped your “tab” key. To get them back, just hit the tab key again and presto they should appear.
Go under the Window Menu to Control. This will activate the Control Panel which you can then dock that across the top.