How do I open a GIF image?
If you need to open a GIF picture, you should go to the File menu in the browser, by pressing the Alt key. Then select Open, click Browse and choose All Files. Click on the GIF, choose Open, and then confirm your choice by clicking OK to see the GIF file.
How can I view GIFs on my computer?
Use Windows Media Player to open the GIF file by doing the following:
- Right-click on the file.
- Select Open with.
- Select Choose default program.
- Expand Other Programs.
- Select Windows Media Player.
- Always use the selected program to open this kind of file is selected by default. …
- Click OK.
What app opens GIFs?
If you’re using macOS, Apple Preview, Safari, and the Adobe programs mentioned above can work with GIF files. On Linux, use GIMP, while iOS and Android devices (and any desktop OS) can view GIF files in Google Drive. Some mobile devices open GIF files in their respective default photo applications.
How do I open a GIF on my phone?
Android smartphones have a built-in image viewing application called Gallery. When you connect your Android smartphone to your computer and transfer a GIF file to your phone’s storage area, you can open the Gallery appliation and view that GIF file.
How do you download a GIF?
How to Download Animated GIFs on Android
- Open your browser and go to the website containing the GIF you want to download.
- Click on the GIF to open it. Press down to open a pop-up window.
- Select Save Image or Download Image from the list of options.
- Exit the browser and open your photo gallery to find the downloaded GIF.
How do I open a GIF in Chrome?
Want to use Google for your GIF searches, but see the results as moving GIFs instead of still pictures? Now you can fix that with a Chrome extension.
How do I view GIFs on Windows 10?
Internet Explorer in Windows 10 allows you to open and view animated GIF images. To open a GIF image, click the File menu in Internet Explorer (press Alt key to see the menu), click Open, click Browse, change the file type to All Files, select the GIF, click Open, and then click OK button to view the GIF.
How do I set a GIF as my desktop background?
Use an Animated GIF As Your Desktop Background on Windows 10
- Launch Wallpaper Engine. …
- Choose which monitor you want to customize. …
- Use the Discover and Workshop tabs to find new desktop backgrounds. …
- Select the background you want to use, and then click on the Subscribe button.
Where can I find GIFs on Android?
Download and install the GIPHY app from the Google Play Store. Use the search bar at the top of the screen to look for a GIF image. Out of all the relevant results, tap on the one you’d like to download. Press and hold on the GIF image and press Yes to save the image to your device.